Google Ads Campaign Management (PPC)
Don’t search for customers let them search for you
What would make it easier to sell a product to an audience than the fact that they are already looking for it?
Google Ads PPC (pay-per-click) campaigns allow you to reach those who are interested in the product or service you offer.
Why Google Ads
Everyone has probably heard the phrase “Google is your friend”. With over 90% market share on the search engine market, Google is in fact our best friend.
When we have a question or a problem that needs a solution, our first journey usually takes us to Google’s website. Not surprisingly, it is the most visited website in the world.
Google Ads (formerly known as Google AdWords) uses a pay-per-click (PPC) advertising model to drive traffic to your website, while you only pay when your audience clicks on your ad. Given that Google Ads can be linked to Google Analytics, the conversion results and ROI are easily measurable.
Remarketing allows you to connect with people who already visited your website. This is a very effective tool to keep your brand at the forefront of your prospective customers’ mind and remind them to purchase or subscribe. According to statistics, only 2% of consumers convert during their first visit to a website. Remarketing is the key to bring the remaining 98% back. The retargeted audience is 40% more likely to convert than first-time website visitors.
What we offer
Google Ads PPC Search and Display Campaign Management
- Google PPC search campaign set up
- Visual and audio-visual PPC display campaign set up
- Full campaign management
- Conversion tracking
- Remarketing implementation
- Campaign performance measurement
- Campaign optimisation
Get in touch today to chat with our PPC specialist.
In April 2017 we became certified Google Partners, showing we have demonstrated excellent knowledge and performance in Google Ads.