Looking at Google’s list of website designers in Salisbury and the surrounding area you can clearly see that Webbed Feet UK has a lot of competitors.
So as a prospective client, why should you put your trust in us to design, build and promote your website?
- Just for you: All of our work is bespoke, from the initial design through to the underlying system. We do not use templates and do not squeeze your website in to a system. This means that the end result is a website individually tailored to your unique requirements.
- Perfectly sized: We have a web design team small enough to be friendly and allow you to speak directly to the web developer handling your project, yet large enough to offer in-house skills without outsourcing to 3rd parties. No call centres, no middle man, no answerphones.
- Jargon free: Yes also of our website designers know all of the technical jargon, we need to; but we are able to speak to you in as little or as much detail as you need, guiding you through the process every step of the way.
- Experience: We have been trading as a full time web development company since 2001, and our experienced website designers started building websites several years before that. We have experience of all cutting edge web technologies, as well as those pre dating Google, mobile websites, and social media, and everything in between.
- The whole picture: As well as website design in Salisbury, we cover web development, eCommerce, mobile websites, smart phone apps, search engine optimisation (SEO), branding, design and eMarketing. This means that we are able to offer the complete package to our clients, and they can be sure that we can offer advice that isn’t limited to a specific niche.
- No pressure: We do not believe in high pressure sales, in fact the opposite is true. If you would like to speak to us on the phone, meet with us to discuss a solution, receive a formal proposal, and then decide not to go ahead, that is fine and we are glad to help.
- Honesty: If a client comes to us with an idea that we believe will not work, we will tell them and suggest a feasible solution, rather than nodding in agreement. Usually we will play Devil’s advocate and ask probing questions about marketing so that the client can see for themselves what is required.
- Friendly: It sounds cliché, but it’s true. We have clients and other business contacts that invite us to social events and talk to us outside of work. Many have started as clients, and we now consider them friends.
- Pro-active: The last thing we want is for your website to become dated and ineffective. As new technologies emerge and as trends change we will let you know so that, if you want, you can adapt to stay ahead of the game.
- Going the extra mile: On several occasions we have thrown all resources at a project to hit a deadline, staying until the early hours of the morning powered only by pizza and coffee. Not many website designers in Salisbury can honestly say that they have received a mobile phone call from a client at 3am, and have gone straight to the office in order to fix a problem caused by someone else.
We are Webbed Feet UK, and we believe that we are the best website designers in Salisbury, or anywhere nearby.
If you would like to see why then please get in touch.